Why Choose FCHD?
Utah leads the nation in the number of volunteer hours. FCHD students and faculty donate thousands of hours to a variety of organizations across the community, nation, and internationally.
Strong AcademicsThe department has a reputation for outstanding teaching as evidenced by evaluations and career opportunities for their graduates. Undergraduate FCHD majors have been accepted into the best graduate programs in their field. Our graduate students are recognized as being well trained professionals upon the completion of their degrees.
- USU study connects some social media use to marital dissatisfaction
- Join the Logan Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Dr. Delgadillo to speak at Uplift Families conference
- Elizabeth Fauth to give a TEDx Talk
- Revolutionary new smartphone app targets Alzheimer’s prevention (Dr. Norton)
- New Program To Prevent Drop-Outs In Youth Sports (Dr. Dorsch)
- Open House showcases research and services
- Dr. Higginbotham spoke during USU's Sunrise Session
- Dr. Oka: 2014 JMFT Emerging Scholar Award
- JMFT Best Article of 2014 Award (Dr. Kay Bradford)
- Dr. Dorsch brings data to the discussion [link to NYTimes story]